Hello World !!


Hello everyone,
This is the first post in this blog; I really hope that you guys have some fun browsing the blog.

This blog is all about the College of Industrial Management - Full Time MBA program and my jurney from the application day to the end of the program "hopefully" ...
If you guys have any questions please let me know ;)
Best Regards,
Aziz

Penulis : Abdulaziz AlFadhel ~ Sebuah blog yang menyediakan berbagai macam informasi

The Hello World !! has been posted by Abdulaziz AlFadhel in Wednesday, February 22, 2012. All the content of this blog is only the author's point of view and does not represents anyone else point of view. If you liek this post or have any quistions please leave a comment. There is/are 2 comments: in the Hello World !!post
 

2 comments:

  1. Hello Abdulaziiz,

    Assalamuallaikum. My name is Azeem. I am really grateful to have found your website. I was trying my best to get some good amount of information on the MBA program at KFUPM. I believe you can assist me in sharing some knowledge on this program and the university.

    Please get back to me and let me know how i can chat with you? Jazakallah Khairan Akhi. Wassalamuallaikum.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please feel free to contact me on my email
    ayalfadhel@gmail.com

    Regards,

    ReplyDelete